The mostest bestest funnest thing that happened today was getting a new baby pool for the Punkies. But we were so busy I couldn't put it in the dog yard til way after dark. It was more fun than killing the baby rattler that decided to cuddle under our feet when we had Bob & Kathie over last night for dinner. That was the second one in 2 weeks to crawl up on the porch.
I did read the Safety Information & Instructions paperwork glued to the inside of the pool just to make sure there wasn't something I needed to know about before letting the little darlings play in it. Like I was really worried. But, like, was it made out of toxic materials?? Oh, that might be a loaded question.
Apparently there is a Diving Risk. Do not dive into this pool. I guess weirder things have happened. Cardiff NO DIVING!!!!
There is an Electrocution Risk. Keep all electrical lines, radios, speakers and other electrical appliances away from the pool. Do not place pool near or under overhead electrical lines. Again, I guess weirder things have happened. Cardiff leave your radio in the house!!!!
All this worrying about the pool & its dangers and while I'm in the house taking a shower Cardiff is giving a VERY strong, worried bark that won't stop. It was exactly what I thought it was; a rattler in the dog yard. God I hate rattlers that close to my Punkies. Cardiff was so SMART in that she kept a very wide berth around the 18" (& 4 rattles) snake.
All the doggies are in the house tonight. They might just stay in here til the end of summer. Fok. And here there are instructions on some 8" high baby pool warning me about not diving into it. I wish life was that simple to figure out.